A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandi Alt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandi Alt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandi Alt, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alt graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- St. Francis Eastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandi K Alt DO and FACOG is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brandi K. Alt practice?
- Dr. Brandi Alt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brandi Alt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.