Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

New Patient-Def. Recommend!!! show details New Patient-Def. Recommend!!!
Apr 26th, 2012

I just switched from my primary physician of more than 5yrs after he went to a program that wasn't affordable. I was a little leery at first, and even though the "initial" wait time was a bit long, I have to say that Dr. Brasso is the nicest and sweetest doctor I have ever met. If she if like this all the time, my family and I have officially found our doctor for the future, and we are very happy!

WONDERFUL Doctor show details WONDERFUL Doctor
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. Basso is by far the best doctor I have been to! She is so thorough and never talks over your head. She explains everything (What the problem is, what meds she is going prescribe and why they will help)! I highly recommend her!

Mar 10th, 2011

She is awesome

Jun 22nd, 2010

I am a new patient of Dr. Basso. I was recently seen for an illness and she was quick to do whatever it took to get me the right diagnosis so I can receive the correct treatment. She left no stone unturned. Her nurse, Valerie, is very nice and follows up very efficiently.

by J. on May 21st, 2010

Very caring, professional and prompt.

Jan 12th, 2010

I would NEVER go to her. She misdiagnosed me every time I went to her and made mistakes with both of the Rxs that she gave me (one at each appt), but fortunately the pharmacist noticed the mistakes and haggled with her office to get it corrected. She is incompetent, possiblty even dangerous!