A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandi Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandi Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandi Hardin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hardin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brandi D. Hardin practice?
Dr. Brandi Hardin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Duncan, SC.
See Spartanburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.