A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandi Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandi Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandi Hardin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hardin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandi Dawn Hardin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brandi D. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Brandi Hardin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brandi Hardin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Duncan, SC.
See Spartanburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.