A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandi Mendonca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandi Mendonca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandi Mendonca, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendonca graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Mendonca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandi Acacia Mendonca MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandi A. Mendonca practice?
- Dr. Brandi Mendonca has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandi Mendonca practices Family Medicine near McMinnville, OR.
See McMinnville Primary Care Doctors.