A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandi Mendonca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandi Mendonca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendonca
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mendonca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandi Mendonca, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendonca graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Mendonca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandi Acacia Mendonca MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandi A. Mendonca practice?
- Dr. Brandi Mendonca has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandi Mendonca practices Family Medicine near McMinnville, OR.
See McMinnville Family Physicians.