A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandi Rappaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandi Rappaport is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandi Rappaport, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rappaport has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandi Joy Rappaport MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandi J. Rappaport practice?
- Dr. Brandi Rappaport has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brandi Rappaport practices Family Medicine near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Roebling, NJ.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.