A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandi Rappaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandi Rappaport is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandi Rappaport, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rappaport has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rappaport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brandi J. Rappaport practice?
Dr. Brandi Rappaport practices Family Medicine near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roebling, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Columbus Family Physicians.