Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandi Gestri
Dr. Brandi Gestri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brewster, NY, with other offices in Carmel, NY and Ossining, NY (and 5 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gestri is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Northern Westchester Hospital. Dr. Gestri has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Brandi Gestri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brandi Gestri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brewster, NY.
Dr. Chee Chan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Brewster, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Maxwell Plesset
Brewster, NY 0 mi45
Dr. Dominick Chiarieri
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Brewster, NY 0 mi39