A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandi Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandi Witt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witt
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Witt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandi Witt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Witt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Westfields Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandi J Witt MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brandi J. Witt practice?
- Dr. Brandi Witt has 8 office locations.
Dr. Brandi Witt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Park Falls, WI.
See Stillwater Internists and Stillwater Cardiologists.