A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandi Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandi Witt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandi Witt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Witt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandi Jean Witt MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brandi J. Witt practice?
- Dr. Brandi Witt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brandi Witt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Stillwater Internists and Stillwater Cardiologists.