Don't bother the doctor, receptionist can diagnose your problem show details Don't bother the doctor, receptionist can diagnose your problem
by Rachel H on May 2nd, 2014

Literally, the receptionist told me "I don't think that is connected with roseacea". Interesting. Lots of docs are finding gut problems are connected with roseacea, but I'm glad I didn't have to spend a lot of money to find out that this practice isn't keeping up. The receptionist can probably diagnose your dermatitis herpetiformis on the phone, too. Run. Be very afraid. The receptionist knows stuff.

Jul 8th, 2013

The actual visit to the medical personnel was great. The office staff customer service was very nonexistent to very poor. Every time I have come here for an appointment , the front desk staff service had always been minimal to poor.

Sculptra with Dr Irwin show details Sculptra with Dr Irwin
Dec 20th, 2011

Dr Irwin is an expert with Sculptra. I have been seeing her for Sculptra injections for just over a year now and can't believe how natural the results look. The volume that she added to my face with Sculptra has done wonders for me. The best part of it all is that it doesn't look like I had work done. My girlfriends say it just looks like I am well rested! I have already sent a few of my friends to see here and suggest you go to her too!

Oct 4th, 2011

I am very happy with my experiences with Dr Irwin and her practice. I have been going to her for a while and always get such great service from her staff. I am always very happy with the results of my Botox injections. She knows what she is doing and the results are very natural. No frozen face for me!! I highly recommend Dr Irwin if you are in the Seattle area.

Sep 29th, 2011

I just moved to Seattle and finding a good cosmetic dermatologist was one of the first things I did! I am so happy I found Dr Irwin. She is a great injector and a wonderful doctor overall. I am so happy with my Botox and Sculptra injections with her. The results are natural and my face is flawless!

Dr Irwin is the best dermatologist in Seattle show details Dr Irwin is the best dermatologist in Seattle
Aug 6th, 2011

A friend recommended Dr Irwin to me after she had amazing results. I am so glad she did because I am so happy with the work Dr Irwin has done for me. With her expertise in Sculptra and lasers my face and skin look great. I love how my skin looks and am so confident, plus my husband loves how great I look too! I plan on continuing to see Dr Irwin for touch up treatments for years to come!

Facial Rejuvenation Expert show details Facial Rejuvenation Expert
Aug 5th, 2011

Dr. Iriwn is an amazing cosmetic dermatologist. I went to her for an entire facial rejuvenation treatment and the results were great. I had a few laser treatments to remove sun damage and brown spots from my face. She also did some Botox and Restylane injections in my face to reduce wrinkles and restore volume. After a few visits to hear office I look 10 years younger!

Great with Lasers show details Great with Lasers
Jun 20th, 2011

Over the years I developed a lot of sun damage on my face and finally decided I wanted to do something to even out the pigmentation on my face. After a few IPL treatments with Dr Irwin my skin looks better than I ever thought it could. There are hardly any sun spots or brown spots on my face anymore. Also, now that my skin looks refreshed, Dr Irwin recommended some great skincare products to keep it looking fresh! I am so happy I went to see Dr Irwin!

Excellent Dermatologist show details Excellent Dermatologist
by LK on Jul 1st, 2010

I have seen Dr. Irwin for several years for cosmetic purposes. She is by far the best dermatologist I have even seen. She is both a scientist and an artist in her approach to cosmetic treatment. During my appointments she has consistently taken a lot of time with me and tailored her approach to my specific needs. The results are natural looking and pleasing. I have never felt Dr. Irwin has tried to "sell" me on her services, in fact I think she is conservative in this respect. Her staff is also 5 star. My husband has been seen in Dr. Irwin's office for non-cosmetic reasons and the treatment he received has been stellar.