Dr. Dzung Mang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dzung Mang?

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Warm, helpful staff, personable. Surgeon is fellowship trained, highly educated and very skilled physician, who has excellent bedside manner, is very kind and thorough. Could not recommend him more highly. He is experienced, quick, perfectionistic, and takes great pride in his excellent work. All around, a pleasure. Excellent aesthetic results, thus far.

Mrs.

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Dr. Mang is the best. I have had my eyes lids, brows and my nose done by him. All had amazing results. His staff and him were very helpful before the day of and during postop visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Mang if you are considering any type of plastic surgery!!

Dr Mang is the best !

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

I've had 2 procedures from Dr. Mang an arm lift & breast augmentation & lift ...I absolutly love love love how I look ..I never felt comfortable wearing sleevless tops sun dresses or even a bathing suit , now thats all I wear..I'm getting ready to schedule a mini face lift and tummy tuc..Dr Mang spends time explaining the procedure which most Dr's don't.His staff is very professional & friendly .. I'm excited about my next procedure and I would highly recommend Dr.Mang over any Plastic surgeon in the Tampa Bay area..

Botched eyelid

Posted on December 9th, 2011

He did terible job.. I had to go to another surgeon to get it fix and he told me dr.Mang took out to much Fat . My eye look all sunken in .. I hate dr.Mang . He messed up my eyes and I have no confidence anymore ,, I feel so ugly

Posted on October 30th, 2015