Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Surgeon for my mother show details Surgeon for my mother
by Jill Calabrese on Dec 31st, 2013

Dr. Ball is the best. He did an amazing job on my 85 year old mother. Dr. Ball is a very talented surgeon. He cares about his profession, is a caring and compassionate doctor. My mother had three issues and Dr. Ball was able to perform laparoscopic surgery. He was amazing. One operation to removed the following: gallbladder, tumor in her colon and colitis. We are very thankful for Dr. Ball. We would recommend everyone to go to him for surgery. Thank you Dr. Ball Mary Calabrese Family

mr show details mr
by william jellick on Jul 31st, 2013

dr. ball told me I have to have a hydascan for insurance purposes,this is bull ,if he already scheduled my surgery to have my gallbladder out, why make me go through this PAINFUL test,also, I cannot have tyelenol or ibuprophen because of bleeding ulcers, but he prescribed both for me anyway, when I called him to get something different, he said no, just keep taking them,now I am vomiting blood again. so I will be seeing dr ball in person to let him know what a douchbag he is and I will be finding another surgeon. he is all about making money for himself and uniontown hospital

Gina show details Gina
Aug 31st, 2012

I have doctored with Dr. Ball since 2007, I was diagnosed with cancer and was scared to death. I believe God led me to Dr. Ball, he is an excellent doctor, caring and has his patient's best interest at hear. Would recommend him to anyone who has surgical needs.

The best in Uniontown show details The best in Uniontown
Jan 19th, 2012

Im only 20, and I had to have two procedures done the the past year. Dr. Ball is a must! He is so incredibly caring for patient needs, and made me feel at ease with both of my surgeries. I had 0 complications, and any questions I had were answered. If you need your gallbladder removed go to him. I cannot express how gratefully I am to have such a great doctor take care of me.

Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Ball diagonosed my mother's cancer which was a very rare form. He treated my mother and the whole family with respect, made us informed, and provided the highest quality of care for our mother. He and his surgical group also saved my life with emergency surgery. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him.

Good choice for a surgeon show details Good choice for a surgeon
by Steven Nemetz on Apr 1st, 2008

Dr. Ball is a very good surgeon. I highly recommend him.