Some ratings provided by DrScore.
- setting the standards - show details - setting the standards -
by Brandy Z. on Aug 21st, 2015

all i can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart...the day before surgery and the day after surgery...what a difference in the way i feel...and its all because of this doctor....thank you Dr. Ball

Gina show details Gina
Aug 31st, 2012

I have doctored with Dr. Ball since 2007, I was diagnosed with cancer and was scared to death. I believe God led me to Dr. Ball, he is an excellent doctor, caring and has his patient's best interest at hear. Would recommend him to anyone who has surgical needs.

The best in Uniontown show details The best in Uniontown
Jan 19th, 2012

Im only 20, and I had to have two procedures done the the past year. Dr. Ball is a must! He is so incredibly caring for patient needs, and made me feel at ease with both of my surgeries. I had 0 complications, and any questions I had were answered. If you need your gallbladder removed go to him. I cannot express how gratefully I am to have such a great doctor take care of me.

Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Ball diagonosed my mother's cancer which was a very rare form. He treated my mother and the whole family with respect, made us informed, and provided the highest quality of care for our mother. He and his surgical group also saved my life with emergency surgery. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him.

Good choice for a surgeon show details Good choice for a surgeon
by Steven Nemetz on Apr 1st, 2008

Dr. Ball is a very good surgeon. I highly recommend him.