A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Barrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Jon Barrett MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandon J. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Brandon Barrett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Barrett practices Internal Medicine near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Harrisonburg, VA.
See Winchester Internists.