Dr. Brandon Barton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 20th, 2015
Best Dr i have ever had best bedside manner
I have been seeing Dr Barton for several years. I am one of his VA patients at Jesse Brown. My 1st visit was video taped with my permission. He wanted to take the video back to Rush hospital to present it to a group of doctor that meet to review special cases. He has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced in my life. He does not rush you during your visit. He will listen to everything you have to say. Before you leave he writes out instructions that are in words we can understand and explains each step of what he wants to accomplish before your next visit. If he is prescribing you a medication it goes on his written instructions exactly how he wants you to take it. He leaves nothing to chance and makes sure you uunderstand and are happy before your visit. I trust him with my life which is in his hands. He is one of the good ones and I am lucky I was sent to him. If you are looking for a doctor in his specialty you can't go wrong.

August 1st, 2013
Made my life better!!!!!!!!!!!!
I suffer from Lupus attacking my brain. Through his careful and in depth review of me and my records, he made that diagnosis. His prescriptions and care have GREATLY IMPROVED MY LIFE!!!! I tell everyone who have witnessed my improvement that he's made it happen. I will forever be grateful to him. I used to have to stay home for years at a time due to pain and complications that made me look as thought I was having a stroke or seizure. Now? I can leave my house and engage in life again! Even if it's just a few hours at a time, it's better than being homebound.

August 15th, 2008
Excellent Caring Doctor, would want no other!
Dr. Barton is the most caring Neurologist you will find. We were very lucky to find him. He is very patient, very nice, very gentle and makes sure we understand all of our options and everything he is saying. A definite FIVE STAR doctor.

March 27th, 2008
easy to talk to and caring