A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Black, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Rus Black MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon R. Black practice?
- Dr. Brandon Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Black practices Diagnostic Radiology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Radiologists.