A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Black, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Rus Black MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon R. Black practice?
- Dr. Brandon Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Black practices Diagnostic Radiology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Radiologists.