A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Bloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Bloch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloch
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Bloch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloch graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bloch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Lee Bloch MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon L. Bloch practice?
- Dr. Brandon Bloch has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Bloch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.