Dr. Brandon Bodlak Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brandon Bodlak?

Great doctor,cares about his patients

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Wouldn't even think of going to another doctor

A Doctor who cares!

Posted on March 13th, 2016

One of the finest doctors I have ever been to.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr Bodlak takes his time with you and gets you involved in the decision of the plan to get you healthy! He is the best!!

Posted on January 27th, 2016

He is an excellent Dr. that takes his time to talk and listen to his patients! I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor!

Posted on December 12th, 2015

Dr. Bodlak is very knowledge, yet has no problem "looking things up" to provide the patient with even more information and options for treatment. I feel like he really listens to the problems and helps come up with the right solutions. Bedside manners are excellent.

IMPRESSIVE AND COMPASSION MULTI-GENERATIONAL CARE WITH SUPERIOR MUSCULOSKELETAL KNOWLEDGE AND TREATMENT

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Dr. Bodlak has been the doctor for three generations of my family. He is extremely smart, intuitive, and compassionate. One of the things we love about him, is his in-depth knowledge of musculoskeletal pain symptoms, causes, and treatments. We absolutely love that our doctor understands when we need physical manipulations or alignments. His superior understanding of joints makes him really good at giving fairly painless cortisone injections. We highly recommend him to any family. From my now-deceased mother, daughter, and son, to my husband and I, he offers an impressive combination of classic family medicine with the latest technology. We would give him TEN STARS if we could!

Great Doctor!

Posted on November 6th, 2015

He is the best doctor that I have ever had. I say this because of his concern for you as the patient. He really takes the time needed to get down to the heart of your health concerns. According to Dr. Bodlack, 'He only takes on the number of patients that will allow him to better serve his existing patients'.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

This man is not just an amazing doctor, he is an outstanding human being. I was patient of his for almost 3 years and he took such good care of me, I have recommended him to everyone one I know. I wish I could have taken him with me when I moved back to the Orlando area. This man is a life saver. Truly.

Five Star Medical Care, Fabulous, compassionate care

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

Dr. Bodlak offers exemplary family care for our three-generation family. Being a Doctor of Osteopathic medicine is a huge benefit for our family, offering greater expertise to respond additionally to traumas and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. We can't recommend him enough.

Couldn't recommend higher.

Posted on February 15th, 2013

Dr. Bodlak not only knows his stuff, but he spends a great deal of time really listening to patients and not just trying to make a quick Dx and move on. He has never been anything but extremely courteous and helpful. Being in the medical community I know hundreds of doctors, and if anybody asked me for the name of a great GP I would always recommend Dr. Bodlak over anybody else. Nobody will work with their patients as much as Dr. Bodlak will.

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Great Doctor. Always treats me like someone he knows, not a faceless patient. Familiar with my medical history and asks questions to assure that I am doing well.I would definitely recommend him!

Great Physician

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Established with him and very pleased. I like that he is a DO because he is not quick to throw a pill at you for a symptom rather than a find a cure or a solution. He is very thorough, dictates in the room with you so you know what is going into your medical records. Same day appointments for established patients waking up sick and not waitng to week to be seen or sent to urgent care by "their" doctor. His nurse is great too. I like him alot and have recently sent my husband and frien their. He's in his mid to late 30's if that matters to you.