A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Bregman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Bregman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bregman graduated from Central America Health Sciences University, Belize.
Dr. Bregman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Lamar Bregman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon L. Bregman practice?
- Dr. Brandon Bregman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Bregman practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Whippany, NJ.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.