A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Bruns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Bruns, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruns graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bruns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Robert Bruns MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Brandon R. Bruns practice?
- Dr. Brandon Bruns has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Bruns practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.