Dr. Brandon Bryant MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

February 2nd, 2016
Phenomenal.
Dr. Bryant was and is amazing. He was my follow up after my "general ortho" referred me to NMCP. From the beginning Dr. Bryant was very professional, yet easy going. I never felt uncomfortable talking to him or his staff. One of his PA's (Heather Pardue) is also very helpful and considerate in aiding in whatever way she can. On the day of my surgery, Dr. Bryant was there from the time that I arrived at 0730 until my anesthesiologist arrived, Dr. Bryant ensured I had all of my questions answers. After my surgery, he was in contact with me until I left the hospital. From start to finish, it was about an hour and now (after the amazing ladies at NMCP Physical Therapy helped too) after 3 months my shoulder is back to normal from an anterior and posterior labrum tear. Dr. Bryant is what other specialist should strive to achieve. Due to the sheer fact that he can explain to a patient what the problem is, why/how it occurred, and how he will fix it is why I could not recommend him enough.

August 8th, 2011
Best ortho doctor ever!
Was passed around for months before I finally got doctor Bryant. He has helped us tremendously! He truly cares about his patients. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

April 29th, 2009
Very professional and spent a lot of extra time explaining my condition to me. After my surgery, he called me personally to see how I was doing. Would definitely go back to him in the future.