Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist
413 W Behtel
Suite 300
Coppell, TX 75019
972-306-6400
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  He is uncaring and pompous  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

He would not prescribe me birth control pills because he told me I should trust God's will. Yet the woman leaving when I was checking in was leaving with birth control pills. He asked me about my faith and then used it against me. I am old enough to know I do not want more children at my age.

|  great doctor and staff  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

Dr.Charles is the best OBGYN ive seen since moving to texas. His nurse is very caring and follows up promptly. The person that makes appointments is very kind and the wait time was nothing compared to most doctor's offices. I would recommend this office to friends and family!

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 2nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Charles was recommended to me when I first moved to TX 14 years ago! I highly recommend him to anyone! He is very personable and takes...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2008

I have been thrilled with my experience with Dr. Charles for my third child. He is thorough on exams, takes time to listen and address concerns, and seems to genuinely care. I have seen many doctors in various fields as we move frequently, and I would highly recommend Dr. Charles.

|  Best OB/GYN  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2008

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Charles and his staff! Highly recommend him!!

|  show details
May 12th, 2008 on yahoo.com

,thee biggest complain I had about dr charles that he did not take my endometriocis serouis enough. because he faild to do a laporcoopcy on me to see that that it had spread beyound my femmale organs. I had to have a complete hystorectomy due the neglect

Read Full Review at yahoo.com