A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Conkling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Conkling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conkling
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Conkling, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Conkling graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Conkling has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Arthur Conkling DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon A. Conkling practice?
- Dr. Brandon Conkling has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Conkling practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Gastroenterologists.