Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandon Allen
Dr. Brandon Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gallatin, TN, with another office in Brighton, MI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Hospitalist. Dr. Allen is affiliated with St John Detroit Riverview Hospital, Harper University Hospital and Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. Dr. Allen has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brandon Allen has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Brandon Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gallatin, TN.
Dr. Alison Kucich
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Gallatin, TN 0.01 mi10
Dr. Abdul Enayat
Gallatin, TN 1.53 mi49
Dr. Megan McCauley, MD
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Gallatin, TN 1.58 mi10