A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Brown, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Lexington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon E Brown FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Brandon Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Brown practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.