Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandon Francis
Dr. Brandon Francis, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Francis is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's and Rush University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brandon Francis has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brandon Francis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Matthew Dikin
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi17
Dr. Sameh Dwaikat
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi
Dr. Kyle Rasikas
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi39