A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Gough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Gough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gough graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gough has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Edwin Gough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brandon E. Gough practice?
- Dr. Brandon Gough has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Gough practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.