A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Grove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Grove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Grove, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grove graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grove has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Kendall Grove MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandon K. Grove practice?
- Dr. Brandon Grove has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Grove practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seal Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.