A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Haake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haake
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Haake Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Haake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson ARH 05222005 - 04302009
- Middlesboro ARH 08292005 - 04302009
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Rya Haake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandon R. Haake practice?
- Dr. Brandon Haake has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Haake practices Family Medicine near Mayfield, KY.
See Mayfield Family Physicians.