A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Haake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Haake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson ARH 05222005 - 04302009
- Middlesboro ARH 08292005 - 04302009
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Rya Haake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandon R. Haake practice?
- Dr. Brandon Haake has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Haake practices Family Medicine near Mayfield, KY.
See Mayfield Primary Care Doctors.