A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Hadland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Hadland, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Kenneth Hadland MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brandon K. Hadland practice?
- Dr. Brandon Hadland has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Hadland practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.