A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Horowitz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Horowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Zane Horowitz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandon Z. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Brandon Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Horowitz practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Emergency Physicians and Portland Internists.