Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandon Howard
Dr. Brandon Howard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Howard is affiliated with Slrhc, Hackensack University Medical Center and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. Dr. Howard has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brandon Howard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brandon Howard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Robert Lee
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi28
Dr. Stuart Kilstein
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi34
Dr. Sri-Sujanthy Rajaram
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi24