A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Howard is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Trevor Howard MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandon T. Howard practice?
- Dr. Brandon Howard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Howard practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See New York Internists.