A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Johnson, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- Community Hospital Inc
- Community Hosp, Tallassee, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Scott Johnson BS, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Brandon Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Opelika, AL.
See Opelika Internists and Opelika Oncologists.