A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Johnson, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- Community Hospital Inc
- Community Hosp, Tallassee, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Scott Johnson BS, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Brandon Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Opelika, AL.
See Opelika Internists and Opelika Oncologists.