A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Kallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Kallman, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Kallman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Eyelid Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallman graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kallman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Eric Kallman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brandon E. Kallman practice?
- Dr. Brandon Kallman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Kallman practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.