Dr. Brandon Kallman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Miami Beach, FL

4.9

no change

May 23rd, 2017
I spent many months looking for a doctor who would give me the the exact results I wanted, while making sure I have realistic expectations. Not only did Dr. Kallman and his staff make the entire process effortless for me, but he also exceeded my expectations in regard to the results of my procedure. Dr. Kallman made himself available to me at all times, before and after the procedure, and made me feel comfortable with my decision and results. I highly recommend Dr. Kallman for any elective surgery.

May 22nd, 2017
Sandra J. Ventresco - Review for Dr. Kallman
I am a 73 year old "virgin" to cosmetic surgery. My experience with Dr. Kallman, Miranda Kallman and their staff on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 12! From the lengthy consult in late February to scheduling my "involved" facelift for April 25th....everything was incredibly positive. Not only is Dr. Kallman extremely intelligent but also thorough, patient and extremely witty to add to the experience. My surgery was approximately 5 hours and of course the first couple of days I was a bit uncomfortable, but he and his staff were extremely attentive and caring. One of the main reasons I selected Dr. Kallman is ALL of his patients look "natural and refreshed" not "done and plastic looking" which is huge! I'm from the Boston area but would strongly recommend Dr. Kallman to anyone from wherever to consult with him and simply "do it"! I'm only a month from my surgery and already love it....imagine what I'll feel like a few months from now. In closing what I would say if you're considering this type of surgery is "RUN don't walk to see Dr. Kallman"! Thank you.

May 20th, 2017
Fantastic Doctor!! He did my lips!! Never going to another Dr.
He's very down to earth , professional at the same time. Takes the time to listen to you. I would definately recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. see you soon!!!

March 16th, 2017
Outstanding Experience and Results
Dr. Kallman is a great surgeon who gets natural and beautiful outcomes. From consultation to surgery to post -op and follow-up , there is an extraordinary level of personal attention and care. He is accessible, engaging and encouraging. I had fantastic results and an outstanding experience.

September 15th, 2016
I had a fabulous experience with Dr. Kallman and his staff. I highly recommend him. I had a facelift on Wednesday and by Saturday night I was able to go out to dinner with friends. His staff was very attentive and made me feel very comfortable.

June 28th, 2016
Highly Recommended
It has been six months since my rhinoplasty with Dr. Kallman, and I couldn't be more satisfied. From initial consultation almost a year before surgery, to my most recent follow up, Dr. Kallman and his staff were professional yet friendly, making me feel like part of the family. Dr. Kallman really took the time to understand the results I was looking for, and spent as much time as I wanted discussing and showing me what was possible, what in his experience would look best, and what the recovery would be. From start to finish the doctor and his staff were always available to answer questions with patience and clarity. I'm 100% satisfied with my results and recommend Dr. Kallman without reservation.

June 14th, 2016
Dr. Brandon Kallman is Fantastic, Honest and has an exceptional ability to think out of the box to improve a look , with minimal surgery and with long lasting results. Anyone considering plastic surgery should consult with Dr. Kallman.

June 10th, 2016
Amazing!
Deciding to have Dr. Kallman perform a rhinoplasty on me in Miami was the best decision I have made. He is the most caring, kind, and patient doctor and was truly attentive to my concerns, doubts, and fears. He has incredible bedside manner and always has a smile on his face. He made me feel comfortable about the procedure I was initially very fearful of and really worked to create a nose that fit my personal face, rather than just a cookie cutter nose that fit any person.

April 19th, 2016
Perfection!
My entire surgical experience with Dr. Kallman, from the moment that Ximena and Miranda greeted me, through the preparation, surgery and aftercare fell nothing short of incredible. Dr K's expertise combined with his wonderful bedside manner, not to mention great personality gave me the confidence I needed to make my decision to have my surgery with him. Miranda is a stunning example of his artistry and impeccable attention to detail while attaining a natural look. What an amazing advertisement of perfection. Had I known what I did after my surgery, I would have had zero apprehension. The entire surgical staff at the Miami Institute is beyond 5 star and they made me feel so at ease and relaxed. I stayed overnight with a wonderful nurse Tania, who took such good care of me. Dr. Polance the anesthesiologist was so warm and authentic and put me at ease. Everything was smooth and painless. Tomorrow will be one week since my surgery and the healing process has been exceptional. To have the amount of work I had done and have zero bruising is unthinkable. Although I still have some expected swelling, Dr K's sensational work is already apparent. I am beyond happy with the work extraordinary work. I feel beautiful and I have not felt like that in a long time. I'm so happy that I made my choice to have my surgery with Dr. Kallman. He is much more then just a surgeon. He is an artist! It's very hard to find a doctor with such great technical skill and yet be so humble and fun to be around. If you land on my review, look no further. You have found the your doctor!!!

March 22nd, 2016
Ecstatic!!!
I highly recommend Dr. Kallman to anyone considering rhinoplasty. Thanks to his expertise, I experienced no complications; it was literally painless. No need to take any of the prescribed sleeping or pain pills. I did have two black and blue eyes and some swelling, but that’s to be expected, nothing extreme. In only a week one eye was completely better and the bruising around the other eye was barley visible. I’m still surprised to how easy it all turned out. There was no packing or bandaging, only one tiny cast, which looked more like a Band-Aid pasted across my nose. It was removed in one week and the next day I flew back to the UK! Even after I left Florida, Miranda thoughtfully checked-in with me and sent me texts. As for my friends and family, they’re all amazed and think I’ve made the right decision. My mom and daughter love it; nobody can believe how natural my nose looks. They all think Dr. K is amazing and that his is by far the best nose job they’ve ever seen. I receive so many compliments. Most important of all, I love it…Dr. K is a true artist, and yes, I wish I went through with it ages ago…

February 19th, 2016
Amazing Dr and Staff!
Dr. Kallman, Miranda and Ximena are all really friendly and amazing people. My experience from day one was wonderful. Dr. Kallman took the time to know me and answer all of my questions. I took a year to make my final decision, meeting with other surgeons and going back to Dr. Kallman with follow up questions. He never hesitated to answer any of my questions and always made me feel at ease. Once I finally made the decision to go ahead with my rhinoplasty and with Dr. Kallman, the experience continued to be wonderful. Everyone at the institute where my surgery was performed were incredible. They are some of the nicest people! I would definitely recommend Dr. Kallman and his staff! Post surgery, Miranda was always available and made me feel comfortable at all times. If you are looking for a great surgeon that makes you feel like family, Dr. Kallman is definitely it. I am in love with nose and so happy I went with him. It fits me and is perfect! Highly recommend!

February 18th, 2016
The results were exactly what I wanted. Thank you Dr. Kallman!