A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Kambach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Kambach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Kambach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kambach graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kambach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon James Kambach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brandon J. Kambach practice?
- Dr. Brandon Kambach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Kambach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.