Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandon Kilgore
Dr. Brandon Kilgore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and General Surgery. Dr. Kilgore is affiliated with Mercy Health Center, Inc, OU Medical Center and OU Medical Center Edmond. He speaks English.
Dr. Brandon Kilgore has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Brandon Kilgore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.