Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandon Koretz
Dr. Brandon Koretz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Koretz is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, UCLA Medical Center and Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA. Dr. Koretz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brandon Koretz has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brandon Koretz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Andrew Watson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Stuart Goldfarb
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Seymour Levin
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi52