Dr. Brandon Reynolds MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 5th, 2017
Should have done this sooner!
I wish that I would have pulled the trigger on getting a breast augmentation years ago. I didn't realize how easy and simple the entire thing would be. Dr. Reynolds and his staff make the entire process quick and easy. I was in a bit of a hurry (and I didn't want to stress out about surgery for long), so after my first consultation I immediately booked an appointment and the whole things was done within a month. The office was also flexible with my schedule and was willing to accommodate my follow up appointment. I'm very happy with the result and I'm only 5 weeks out. I would highly recommend Dr. Reynolds.

January 27th, 2017
An easy fit.
I had a very easy experience with Dr Reynolds. I have been considering getting my breasts done for 20 years. I'm finally at a stage in my life where the kids are old enough. Dr Reynolds staff is user-friendly. The office is new, clean and modern. The staff always returns messages within 24 hours. I loved the comfortable setting. It wasn't flashy and showy like so many plastic surgeons here in vegas. I would do it over 100 times again.

October 11th, 2016
Amazing experience!
I had 3 consultations for a breast augmentation before I met with Dr. Reynolds and I knew right away he would be my doctor. He is friendly, informative, and patient. I had a ton of questions and he took a ton of time with me, even when I was working on what size I wanted, etc. His brother, Paul, was my anesthesiologist and he's also great! Super friendly and great to work with. His office staff is incredible! I called so many times after my surgery with questions and they were so helpful, friendly and patient. If you want a doctor who will make you feel 100% comfortable, Dr. Reynolds is your guy. I can't say enough good about him and his office. I feel like when I walk in I'm friends with everyone there and you can tell they really care. I also just got Botox (it was free with my breast augmentation with a special they were running) and he did the injections himself. Awesome doctor!

October 11th, 2016
Review on a Brown Lift
Dr. Reynolds is a gifted surgeon that does amazing work. I went back to work one week after my brown lift, and everyone kept commenting on how good I looked! No one could even see the small scars that are getting smaller everyday. Dr. Reynolds listens to your concerns, discusses how he would suggest approaching your desired results, and takes all the time necessary to make sure that you are comfortable with your choices. In addition, his bedside manner is next to none! He is the only local cosmetic surgeon that I would recommend to my friends.

September 18th, 2016
Good looking
I went to Dr. Reynolds for a opinion for my sagging neck and abdomen. His recommendations on what surgical procedures he could do where right on the money. I feel and look great. I would recommend Dr. Reynolds to everyone. He's kind with good judgement. I was very nervous but between him and his caring staff it made surgery easier with no regrets. Today I look beautiful and wearing clothes I never thought I'd look good in and have more energy. My husband can't believe the difference. No regrets.

August 23rd, 2016
Sag City
Dr. Reynolds is seriously the bomb dot com!!!! I recently lost over 100 pounds and so I have saggy extra skin just chillin all over the place. He did my breast lift and tummy tuck and I'll be going back in a couple months for my legs and butt lift. He made me feel incredibly comfortable and I knew right away I could trust him. I was scared out of my mind, but it was easy to have complete confidence in him, and I'm healing sooooo good. Definitely worth every single penny! P.S his office staff is actually NICE. That's hard to find nowadays ;)

September 23rd, 2015
Saved My Life
Reynolds brothers are a winning team! Dr. B. Reynolds cut out my cancer in my back while his brother also Dr. Reynolds made sure I would not feel a thing. Best team in Vegas!

July 14th, 2015
Amazing doctor AND staff which is hard to find in this town! Dr. Reynolds was extremely professional, friendly, and very talented at what was done. I would highly recommend him!!

July 7th, 2015
I was excited, and a bit nervous, but allmy questions were answered and I am delighted with the results! I Will happily recommend him to family and friends.

July 1st, 2015
I enjoyed having Dr. Reynolds as my surgeon. From day one of meeting him and his staff they have been such a pleasure to work with. He thoroughly answered all of my questions and concerns and was straight forward the entire time.

June 23rd, 2015
Wonderful approach to plastic surgery
I felt comfortable with Dr. Reynolds from the start. I needed my nose fixed after breaking it. His approach was exactly what I was hoping to find. He focused first on fixing functionality then we had an open discussion about cosmetic alterations. He made a few helpful suggestions. I appreciated most his desire to keep my nose looking natural. Surgery was a breeze and recovery was eased by his helpful staff. I am so happy with my perfect and natural new nose. Hands down one of the best surgeons and physicians in Las Vegas!

June 23rd, 2015
EXACTLY what I wanted, couldn't be more happy
I went to 3 different plastic surgeons in the LV area for a breast augmentation. Dr. Reynolds spent more time with me than any other dr and really explained everything to me and my options, the pros and cons, and any concerns I had. I wanted a more natural look and with intense workouts and after having 2 kids my breasts needed some help. He had the most logical solution without trying to charge me an arm and leg. Let me tell you! They look real! And the pre-op appointment, post-op, and follow-up have all been thorough and everything explained to me so I'm not anxious about any step in the process. 100% recommended