A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Louie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Louie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Louie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Garret Louie MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon G. Louie practice?
- Dr. Brandon Louie has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Louie practices Urology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Riverside Urologists.