A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Miner, mohs Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Miner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Lynn Miner DO is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brandon L. Miner practice?
- Dr. Brandon Miner has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Miner practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Dermatologists.