A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Miner, mohs Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miner
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Miner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Miner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Lynn Miner DO is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brandon L. Miner practice?
- Dr. Brandon Miner has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Miner practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Dermatologists and Idaho Falls Surgeons.