A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Nathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Nathan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Nathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Michael Nathan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon M. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Brandon Nathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Nathan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Evans Pediatricians and Evans Endocrinologists.