A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Son Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Son Nguyen, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Son Nguyen, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Son Truong Nguyen DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandon Son T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Brandon Son Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Son Nguyen practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pacific Palisades, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Newport Beach Anesthesiologists and Newport Beach Pain Management Doctors.