A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Paul Reynolds MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon P. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Brandon Reynolds has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Reynolds practices Urology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: American Fork, UT and Glendale, CA.
See Provo Urologists.