A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Posvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Posvar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posvar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Posvar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Posvar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Posvar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Heath Posvar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon H. Posvar practice?
- Dr. Brandon Posvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Posvar practices Ophthalmology near College Station, TX.
See College Station Ophthalmologists.