A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Posvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Posvar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posvar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Posvar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Posvar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Posvar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Heath Posvar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon H. Posvar practice?
- Dr. Brandon Posvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Posvar practices Ophthalmology near College Station, TX.
See College Station Ophthalmologists.