A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Poterjoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Poterjoy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Poterjoy, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poterjoy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Poterjoy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon S Poterjoy DO is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandon S. Poterjoy practice?
- Dr. Brandon Poterjoy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Poterjoy practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.