A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Qualls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Qualls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qualls
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Qualls Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Qualls, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qualls graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Qualls has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Brandon Qualls MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. C B. Qualls practice?
- Dr. C Qualls has 1 office location.
Dr. C Qualls practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.