A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Qualls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Qualls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qualls
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qualls Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Qualls, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qualls graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Qualls has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Brandon Qualls MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. C B. Qualls practice?
- Dr. C Qualls has 1 office location.
Dr. C Qualls practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.