A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Ramo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Limb Deformities
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramo graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ramo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Aaron Ramo MD is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brandon A. Ramo practice?
- Dr. Brandon Ramo has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Ramo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Pediatric Surgeons.