A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Rankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rankin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rankin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rankin graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Rankin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Brandon Rankin MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon B. Rankin practice?
- Dr. Brandon Rankin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Rankin practices Radiology near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Lodi Radiologists.