A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Ross, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Bites and Stings
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ross has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Ross MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon Ross practice?
- Dr. Brandon Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Ross practices Allergy & Immunology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Allergists.