A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Ross, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Ross MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon Ross practice?
- Dr. Brandon Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Ross practices Allergy & Immunology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Allergists.