A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Ross, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Dorsey Ross MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon D. Ross practice?
- Dr. Brandon Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Ross practices Allergy & Immunology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Allergists.