A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Ross, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Bites and Stings
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ross has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Ross MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon Ross practice?
- Dr. Brandon Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Ross practices Allergy & Immunology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Allergists.