Dr. Brandon Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandon Ross?

September 22nd, 2016

The Best!

I have been seeing Dr. Ross for years, and I will say She Definitely has helped me a lot with my allergies, and Asthma. She is very easy to talk to, takes the time to go over everything with you, and is very smart. She is the best Doctor around as far as I`m concerned. Everyone in the office is very friendly, and I feel right at home when I walk in that office. I wish that I worked there! it would be a great work environment!

August 8th, 2016

Excellent doctor, excellent staff. I've gone there for years. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

April 28th, 2015

Knowledgeable, very compassionate doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Ross for almost 20 years, and she is easily the best doctor in every respect I have ever had in my life. Besides being very knowledgeable in her field, she has fantastic inter-personal skills, does not talk down to her patients, is a very warm and caring person. In many years of dealing with severe chronic bronchitis due to smoking that sometimes mimicked asthma (thankfully gone since I quit 4 years ago!), I truly believe she may have saved my life. In my experience, most general care or internist doctors know VERY little about breathing issues, especially the proper medications needed to treat them. I know that she would be an great doctor with children too.

March 24th, 2015

Dr. Ross is an excellent Dr.

March 20th, 2015

A true GEM!!!

Dr. Brandon Ross is Knowledgeable, personable, kind, & patient oriented. My family's asthma/allergy Dr. for life.

March 25th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Brandon Ross is caring, brilliant, professional, and knowledgeable. She has assisted me in many situations at work involving allergic responses. She is a true gift from God to her profession!

October 13th, 2013

Dr. Brandon Ross

Dr. Ross is a competent, caring, dynamic physician. As a chemically-sensitive teacher, I don't know what I would have done without her. Don't hesitate to call this gifted allergist, as you could be feeling better right now! She is a brilliant woman who also has children: she is great with pediatric allergy. God bless this wonderful woman!

October 20th, 2015