Allergy & Immunology Specialist

Knowledgeable, very compassionate doctor show details Knowledgeable, very compassionate doctor
by Jan on Apr 28th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Ross for almost 20 years, and she is easily the best doctor in every respect I have ever had in my life. Besides being very knowledgeable in her field, she has fantastic inter-personal skills, does not talk down to her patients, is a very warm and caring person. In many years of dealing with severe chronic bronchitis due to smoking that sometimes mimicked asthma (thankfully gone since I quit 4 years ago!), I truly believe she may have saved my life. In my experience, most general care or internist doctors know VERY little about breathing issues, especially the proper medications needed to treat them. I know that she would be an great doctor with children too.

Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr. Ross is an excellent Dr.

A true GEM!!! show details A true GEM!!!
by Cheryl Johnson on Mar 20th, 2015

Dr. Brandon Ross is Knowledgeable, personable, kind, & patient oriented. My family's asthma/allergy Dr. for life.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Sandra on Mar 25th, 2014

Dr. Brandon Ross is caring, brilliant, professional, and knowledgeable. She has assisted me in many situations at work involving allergic responses. She is a true gift from God to her profession!

Dr. Brandon Ross show details Dr. Brandon Ross
by Sandra L. on Oct 13th, 2013

Dr. Ross is a competent, caring, dynamic physician. As a chemically-sensitive teacher, I don't know what I would have done without her. Don't hesitate to call this gifted allergist, as you could be feeling better right now! She is a brilliant woman who also has children: she is great with pediatric allergy. God bless this wonderful woman!