Dr. Brandon Taival Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brandon Taival?

July 9th, 2013

Dr. Taival only came into my room at the ER for a few minutes and barely said anything to me. He told me the X-Ray of my foot (after my automobile accident) came back fine and that he would fit me for a boot and send me home. He forgot about me, and I had to send for a nurse an hour later. Then he never did tell me what was wrong with my foot, and my family doctor back home ended up re-doing the X-Rays and found out I had 3 fractures. I would NOT recommend seeing Dr. Taival.

January 20th, 2013

Best doctor

He was very gentle And had a great bedside manner. He saved my life.

October 29th, 2010

WORST DR. ALIVE!!!

I would never recomend anyone to see this doctor. i was in an automobile accident went to the er to see him for severe back injury and neck injury and he thought motrin was suitable for that type of pain for for a 23yr old 215lb male. he never addressed the issue of my dizziness and tingleing feeling on my back of my head and never addressed my extreme headache or tiredness... he is unsuitable for any type injury worse than a simple scrape on the knee... NEVER SEE THIS DOCTOR HE IS A QUACK!!!

August 12th, 2010

PATIENTS !!!

Sadly, another example of a physician without proper qualification and or knowledge performing medicine...

Type 2 Diabetes