A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Triplett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Triplett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Triplett graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Triplett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon M Triplett MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon M. Triplett practice?
- Dr. Brandon Triplett has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Triplett practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.