A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Triplett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Triplett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Triplett graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Triplett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Triplett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans