A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Triplett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Triplett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Triplett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Triplett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Triplett graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Triplett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon M Triplett MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon M. Triplett practice?
- Dr. Brandon Triplett has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Triplett practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Oncologists.